4 bedroom house for saleKelvin Grove, Chessington
- Four bedrooms
- Utility Room and Downstairs Shower Room
- Corner Plot
- Close to Local Transport Links and Shops
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking for Approx. 4 Cars
- Extension Potential (STPP)
- Vacant Possession
- 2 Receptions
New to the market, this is a 1950s detached 4 bedroom family home in the popular Hook area. The corner plot and loft space lend themselves to any buyer who has their eye on extensions or further development (STPP). With generous downstairs living space, the kitchen and downstairs shower room are in good condition and the upstairs bathroom has been removed ready for a new buyer to choose their own style once they’ve moved in. In addition there is a well equipped utility room with space and provision for an extra oven and plentiful off road parking to the front of the house (approx. 4 cars). There are four good sized bedrooms upstairs and the extensive garden wraps around the side of the house. This property would suit anyone looking to be near to the well-regarded local schools and transport links. The vendor is offering vacant possession and viewing is highly recommended!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44991219.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR0039AB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.