4 bedroom terraced house for saleFaronia Walk, Northshore
- New Four Bedroom Family Home
- Impressive 24ft Plus Dining Kitchen with Stylish Symphony Kitchen Units & Bosch Equipment Including Double Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge & Freezer
- 20ft Living Room with French Doors to Garden
- Master Bedroom with En Suite & Balcony
- Impressive Bathroom & Cloaks/WC/Utility
- Two Parking Spaces
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty/2 Year Builders Warranty
- Photovoltaic Roof Tiles
- Help to Buy is Available with 5% Deposit and 75% Mortgage. (Subject to Conditions)
Offers are available to anyone reserving before 30th June 2017 * Carpets Included
Looking For Your First Home, Next Home Or Landlord Looking For Your Next Buy To Let Property You Have Found It!
This Cutting Edge Home is Ultra-Modern and Stylish. Set on a Stunning Riverside Development, Vivo Northshore has been Designed with a Mediterranean Feel, with Exceptional Quality Fittings and Unrivalled Specification.
Book Your Viewing Early To Avoid Disappointment. Help To Buy Is Available On This Property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44991348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.