3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarryat Road, Norwich
Sold STC £160,000
- No onward chain
- Ground floor wet room
- First floor bathroom and separate WC
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
SUPER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A HOUSE YOUR HOME! A 1950's three bedroom end terrace house located within a popular residential area to the east of Norwich. The property is being sold with no onward chain and must be viewed!
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, vinyl flooring, stairs to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' narrowing to 8' 3" ( 5.87m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed french doors to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, gas fire with back boiler, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, radiator, vinyl flooring and uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Door to:
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, vinyl flooring, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, worksurface, door to rear and door to wet room.
With a suite comprising shower wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, majority tiled walls, non slip flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' ( 3.71m max x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, coving and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and WC.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance patio area with shingle borders and inset plants and shrubs with pathway to the side access gate which leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed by brick walling and timber panel fencing and mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and low maintenance gravel area, timber shed, green house and decorative flower beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44991510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.