2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Reach 39 Leeds Street, Liverpool, L3
- Fourth Floor Apartment
- Investment Opportunity
- Well Presented
- Currently Let Producing £7500 Per Annum
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Popular City Centre Development
- Double Glazed Windows/Electric Heating
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this fourth floor two bedroom apartment situated on the outskirts of Liverpool city centre. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, bathroom/WC, two double bedrooms and open plan living room/kitchen. The property benefits from double glazed windows, electric heating and is conveniently located for amenities, shops bars and restaurants in Liverpool city centre. The property would be ideal for owner occupation or an investment opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44992536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.