3 bedroom terraced house for saleWelbeck Street, Hull
Under Offer £115,000
- Newly Refurbished 3 Bedroom Terrace
- Brand New High Gloss White Kitchen
- Modern Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms and Single Bedroom
- New Boiler Providing Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Viewing Absolutely Essential
** Newly Refurbished** 3 bedroom terrace property, in this popular location off Princes Avenue. The property offers an entrance hallway, a front facing lounge, a separate dining room, a brand new high gloss white kitchen, a rear lobby and a new modern bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom. In addition the property offers an enclosed courtyard garden to the rear. The property has been renovated and includes new flooring throughout, replastering and decoration. The property has been rewired and also has a new gas central heating boiler with warranty.
Princes Avenue is a popular location with a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. There are regular buses that run to Hull city centre and the train station.
Viewing of this property is high recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. Please feel free to come along to the open day on Sunday!
No Chain Involved!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7268887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.