3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Street, Grangemouth
Sold STC £93,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bed Mid-Terraced Villa
- Spacious Lounge & Breakfasting Kitchen
- Stylish Shower Room
- GCH/ DG, Driveway & Gardens
- EPC -C(69)
A spacious 3 bedroom mid-terraced villa, with private rear garden and off street parking, set in the popular town of Grangemouth close to excellent motorway links.
The property offers extensive family accommodation over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallway, attractive fitted breakfasting kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, stylish shower room with recently replaced shower and well-proportioned lounge which would be able to incorporate a dining table if required. The upper floor provides three good sized bedrooms. Excellent storage provision with large hall cupboard and extensive fitted wardrobe to the main bedroom.
Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. Double glazing has been installed and warmth is provided by gas fired central heating. Quality flooring has been installed throughout including newly fitted bedroom carpets and engineered wood to the hallway. It should also be noted that all white goods which include the cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer are included within the sale.
To the front of the home off-street parking has been created. The enclosed rear gardens are generously sized with lawn and patio areas with surrounding timber fencing providing a family friendly environment.
Kitchen 11' 11" max plus recess x 7' 10" ( 3.63m max plus recess x 2.39m )
Lounge 16' 11" into bay x 12' 3" ( 5.16m into bay x 3.73m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" to front of wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 4.11m to front of wardrobes x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44993001.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.