3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKenilworth Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Chain free
DATE OF NOTICE:19/04/2017 BY ORDER OF THE MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION WE ADVISE THAT AN OFFER OF £48,000 HAS BEEN RECEIVED FOR 4 Kenilworth Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster, DN4 0UE. ANY PERSONS WISHING TO MAKE AN INCREASED OFFER SHOULD NOTIFY THE AGENTS William H Brown, DN1 3NX, Tel: 01302327121
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC. There is partial wall tiling.
Lounge 11' 11" x 17' into breast recess ( 3.63m x 5.18m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and feature fire surround. Access to the kitchen/diner and entrance hall.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 3" x 17' ( 3.12m x 5.18m )
Has two rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink and electric hob/oven. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the lounge.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 13' 4" max ( 2.92m x 4.06m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 3.91m x 3.48m max )
An irregular shape room with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with concrete area and mature shrubs. Access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44993016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.