1 bedroom apartment for saleReid Avenue, Maidenhead
Sold STC £250,000
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA
- ONE BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- 0.5 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- PLEASE NOTE: REPRESENTATIVE IMAGES
Isambard House is a collection of 6 one bed apartments situated just 0.5 miles from Maidenhead Railway station which provides a number of services to London Paddington. The completion of Crossrail in 2019 will provide even faster access to London and beyond.
The greatest care has been carried out with the internal fixtures and fittings. Each apartment will benefit from UPVC
double glazing and gas radiator heating.
The Kitchen’s host a range of quality ‘Lamona’ appliances and white gloss ‘Glendevon’ units incorporating washer dryer,
dishwasher, fridge freezer oven and hob. The shower rooms feature an ‘Ideal range’ of suites with chrome fixtures and
fittings and ‘Aqualisa shower units’.
The apartments will be carpeted in the bedrooms and light oak laminate flooring in the remaining rooms. Six panel internal
doors with brush chrome door handles. Security entry phone system, TV points in the living room and bedrooms. Each
apartment will benefit from allocated block paved parking space and a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Maidenhead is famous for its riverside location and railway bridge over the river, built by Brunel in 1839 and immortalised by Turner in his masterpiece ‘Rain, Steam and Speed’. It was not the first bridge: there had been one there since the 13th Century, when the ‘Maiden-Hythe’ wharf started to bring prosperity to the area and established Maidenhead as a town.
Maidenhead is still prosperous today, thanks to excellent rail and road connections, a number of high tech and communication companies now have their offices in the town.
UPVC double glazed windows with security locks
Apartments being fully insulated to meet current building regulations
High gloss white units from Glavendon white range
Lamona white goods
Concealed pelmet lighting
3 year guarantees on white-goods
Stainless seel sink units
Laminate slate-style work-surfaces
Stainless steel hood/extractor fans
Bathrooms / Shower Room
Ideal range of bathroom suites
Chrome fixtures and fittings
‘Aqualisa’ shower units in shower rooms
White panelled doors
Chrome door handles and plug sockets
Grey carpeting in bedrooms
Fitted wardrobes with mirror doors in bedrooms
LED low voltage down-lighters in rooms
‘Snowman White’ interior decorative finishes
T.V point to living and bedroom
Non-slip Karndean flooring in communal hallways and stairs
Gas central heating fired from Worcester-Bosch combination boiler
Thermostatically controlled radiators throughout
Allocated parking space to each apartment
Security entry phone system to each apartment
Smoke alarm detectors
Ground rent £250 p.a.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.