1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKennington Avenue, Kingswood
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Low Managements Charges - Only £540pa!
- Spacious Living Area
- Large Kitchen Area with Breakfast Bar
- Large Shower in Tiled Shower Room
- Achievable Rental Income of £600pcm
- Allocated Parking Space & Visitors Parking
- Nice Development with Tidy Communal Areas
- Close to Bus Stops
- Great Location Near Kingswood High Street
**GROUND FLOOR SPACIOUS ONE BED APARTMENT WITH PARKING!!** Low Management Charges!! Low Cost Living!! Walking distance to Kingswood High Street. This property is in great condition, has a shower room with large shower, double bedroom, two built in storage cupboards and a large open plan versatile living/dining/kitchen space. All complimented by an allocated parking space and tidy communal areas!
FRONT DOOR Secure intercom system, locked post boxes, door to communal entrance hall, stair case to first floor, residents notice board, heaters, front door to apartment 2 leading into
ENTRANCE HALL Wall mounted electric heater, doors to
STORAGE Two storage cupboards, one housing water tank
SHOWER ROOM 8' 5" x 4' 7" (2.57m x 1.4m) Large tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, tiled splash backs, electric heater, extractor fan
BEDROOM 10' 10" x 7' (3.3m x 2.13m) max Double glazed window to front, power points, electric heater
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM 17' 4" x 13' 10" (5.28m x 4.22m) max Two double glazed windows to front, power points, tv and internet points, electric heater, space for living and dining furniture.
Wall and base units with plenty of surface space, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and power for under unit fridge & freezer, fitted oven and hob with extractor over, tiled splash backs, power points, breakfast bar with space for bar stools
OUTSIDE Allocated parking space by front door, visitors spaces, bin and bike store
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100457004116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.