4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSomerset Drive, Ainsdale
Withdrawn from Market £185,000
- Well presented semi detached house
- Ground floor bedroom and en-suite
- Three further bedrooms to the first floor
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Peaceful residential location
- Viewings highly recommended
A modern, well presented and enhanced semi detached house, pleasantly situated within a peaceful residential location and offering easy access to local primary schools, Ainsdale Village and public transport links. The versatile and well presented home has been adapted by the current owner to create a ground floor bedroom and en-suite shower room from the existing garage, with accommodation that now comprises; enclosed porch, through lounge/dining room, modern dining kitchen and ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are garden areas to the front and rear, with the benefit of off street parking to the front. Viewings are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44993880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7241582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.