3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLow Grange Avenue, Billingham
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EASY ACCESS TO COMMUTER ROUTES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
246 Low Grange Avenue We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £80,100
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating: D
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN, this THREE BEDROOM property benefits from DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING. The accommodation features TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and kitchen. Externally there are FRONT & REAR gardens and DRIVEWAY. Located within easy access to bus services and also for the A19 and A689. Viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Lounge 14' 1" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 4.29m Max x 4.17m Max )
Double glazed window to front, entered into lounge, stairs to landing, glazed doors into dining room, gas fire with adam style surround surround.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.16m )
Double glazed patio doors, arch into kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.20m x 1.88m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of beech effect wall and base units, work surfaces stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, space for free standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from lounge, loft access, doors to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.59m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 6' ( 2.01m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, radiator.
Laid to lawn with driveway providing off street parking
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44994288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.