4 bedroom link detached house for saleMidland Road, Thrapston, Kettering
- Spacious link detached house
- UPVc double glazed
- Lounge and Study
- 29' fitted kitchen/dining room
- Four bedrooms with en-suite shower room
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Applies
*Four bedroom link detached house*Lounge*Study/29' Kitchen/dining room*Four bedrooms*En-suite to master bedroom*Enclosed garden*Garage & car parking to rear*
A spacious and well-presented four bedroom link detached house, ideally located to Thrapston town centre. Benefiting from UPVc double glazing, gas radiator heating and study, the property is presented in good decorative order, therefore, an internal inspection is most highly recommended. Entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, study, 29' kitchen/dining room and utility room. First floor, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and principal bathroom suite. An enclosed rear garden, off road parking and single garage.
Radiator, laminate flooring, smoke detector, stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC . Extractor fan, radiator.
2.77m x 2.08m (9'1" x 6'10"). Telephone point, coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.29m x 4.11m (14'1" max into bay x 13'6"). Telephone point, TV point, coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace, radiator.
8.84m x 2.64m (29' x 8'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two radiators, patio doors to rear garden, door to:
Eye level units with worktop surface over timber/glazed door to side, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Smoke detector, access to insulated loft. Airing cupboard.
4.14m x 3.07m (13'7" x 10'1"). Telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobes, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. PVCu double glazed window to side, towel radiator.
3.76m x 3.78m (12'4" max narrowing to 10'7'' x 12'5" max into door recess, narrowing to 6'11''). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
3.12m x 2.74m (10'3" x 9'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.57m x 2.01m (8'5" max x 6'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in cupboard, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, radiator, electric shaver point.
An established, enclosed garden, not overlooked from the rear. Lawn, flower borders, decking area, water tap, gated pedestrian rear access.
Power and light connected.
Two further parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44994813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.