2 bedroom bungalow for saleCottage Road, Stanford in the Vale, Faringdon
- Generous 0.287 acre plot
- Excellent potential or extend and or improve
- Potential development plot to the rear of the garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Living room
- Family bathroom
- Off street parking for a number of vehicles
- Gas fired central heating
An excellent opportunity to purchase a detached two bedroom bungalow sited on a generous 0.287 acre plot offering great potential to extend, improve or further develop within the desirable village of Stanford in the Vale.
This versatile detached bungalow with a potential development plot to the rear of the garden (subject to planning) offers excellent scope for extending and improving (subject to the usual compliances) and affords an entrance hall way, living room, good sized kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms both served by a family bathroom, lean to conservatory and attached single garage with utility room to the rear. With part large landscaped garden and allotment area to the rear and to the front a hardstanding driveway and gravelled area providing off street parking for a number of vehicles. Additional benefits include part double glazing and oil fired central heating.
All main services connected except mains gas.
Oil fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44995464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26582281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.