4 bedroom detached house for saleBanbury Lane, Kings Sutton
- An individual detached family house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious well planned accommodation
- Pleasantly located within this highly regarded and well served village
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three further good sized bedrooms
AN INDIVIDUAL DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WHICH IS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND HAS SPACIOUS WELL PLANNED ACCOMMODATION PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, dual aspect sitting room, superb open plan kitchen/dining room, conservatory, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, beautiful private rear garden, off road car parking for several vehicles, detached double garage with attic room above.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£500,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Brackley 8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). On reaching Twyford (Adderbury) take the left turn signposted to Kings Sutton. As you reach Kings Sutton the property will be found on the left hand side on the corner of Balmoral Way. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 50 minutes), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 2 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
The Property - AMBLESIDE is a superb detached stone house which is pleasantly located within the village and was constructed approximately 23 years ago. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, is well presented and is ideally designed for family living. Within recent years the dining room and kitchen have ben combined to create a superb family sized kitchen. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and there is a beautiful private garden to the rear. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Spacious L-shaped entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor with a half landing.
* Pleasant dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace.
* Superb family sized kitchen which is beautifully fitted with a range of oak fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with granite work surfaces over housing a ceramic sink and draining board and a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over. There is a built-in breakfast bar, integrated double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The floor is tiled and there are sliding doors that open onto a lovely conservatory at the rear which also has a tiled floor and double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* Utility room also fitted with oak units with wooden work surfaces housing a single bowl sink and draining board and with space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. The boiler is located in one of the cupboards.
* The first floor landing has a hatch to the loft space, an airing cupboard and doors leading onto all first floor accommodation.
* There are four good sized bedrooms on this floor, the master bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards and an en-suite bathroom which is fitted with a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin. Bedrooms two and three are double in size and have built-in single wardrobes. Bedroom four is a good sized single.
* Outside the property to the rear there is a beautifully landscaped private garden. There are various well stocked flower and plant borders and an attractive lawn with a paved seating area at the rear housing a large and useful shed. At the front of the property there is a large gravelled parking area providing off road parking for several vehicles.
* The double garage is detached and has power and light connected, two up and over doors to the front and a most useful attic room which could be converted into further accommodation if so required.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the utility room.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band F.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26582279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.