2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGarford Road, Rhyl
Sold STC £109,950
Well presented Detached 2 Bedroom Bungalow sited to the east of the town centre in close proximity of the sea front and Promenade. Briefly affording: Sun Porch, Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Shower Room. Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing. Gardens to front and rear. Driveway and Detached Garage.
Double glazed door to
Sun Porch - 3.73m x 1.47m (12'3 x 4'10) - Radiator, power points, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window. Part glazed door to
Hall - Radiator, power points, carpet and electric meter cupboard.
Lounge - 4.17m(into bay window) x 4.11m (13'8(into bay wind - Radiator, power points, carpet, feature marble fireplace with hearth and coal effect living flame gas fire. uPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen - 2.74m x 2.13m (9 x 7) - Fitted out with a contemporary range of base and wall mounted units with formica topped work surfaces having tiled walls. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, single drainer and inset Hotpoint ceramic hob with filter hood over and Belling double electric oven and grill below. Radiator, tiled floor, power points, uPVC double glazed door to exterior with matching window. Wall mounted Glow Worm gas fired combination central heating boiler.
Shower Room - Fitted out with a three piece suite including tiled shower enclosure with sliding door and Mira control unit. Pedestal wash hand basin and close couple W.C. Radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome effect ladder style towel radiator, extractor fan and two uPVC double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 - 3.56m x 3.05m (11'8 x 10') - Radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window. Fitted full length wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Bedroom 2 - 2.84m x 2.67m (9'4 x 8'9) - Radiator, power points, carpet and uPVC double glazed window. Full length fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Exterior - Timber personnel gate to paved front garden and double timber gates to paved driveway with gates across providing parking and access to the
Single Detached Garage - Metal up and over door. Side personnel door.
Enclosed rear garden being paved having flower beds.
Directions - From the Agents Office on Russell Road proceed along onto the Coast Road and through the first set of traffic lights. Take the second turning left into Garford Road and Number 2 will be found on the left hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 14th October 2016
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44996580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26582465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.