2 bedroom apartment for saleClarendon Park Road, Clarendon Park Road, Leicester
- Delightful Victorian Residential Development
- Highly Popular Location Situated in the Heart of Clarendon Park
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- Minutes Walk from Queens Road
A modern front facing first floor apartment in a sympathetically converted Victorian building in the heart of highly popular Clarendon Park, close to universities, City Centre and popular local schools.
Boasting light and airy open plan Living Kitchen with Siemens appliances, two double bedrooms, one with en- suite, family bathroom and allocated parking just minutes walk from cosmopolitan Queens Road offering a wealth of boutique shops and eateries.
Entrance Hallway - Accessed via timber front door, ceiling spotlight on motion sensor, ceiling light point, radiator, fuse board and entrance intercom.
Living Kitchen - 2.70 x 2.61 6.64 x 5.28 (8'10" x 8'7" 21'9" x 17 - Light and airy shoe horn open plan Living Kitchen.
Kitchen area with ceiling light point, a range of stylish modern base and drawer units with integrated Siemens appliances including dishwasher, washer/ dryer, fridge, freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan over, granite worktop with glass splashback, sink and drainer with mixer top over, contemporary radiator and porcelain tiled flooring.
Living area with four wall spotlights and ceiling light point, four timber double glazed windows to front and side elevations, two radiators and timber flooring.
Bedroom One - 4.63 x 4.22 (15'2" x 13'10") - Ceiling light point, three timber double glazed windows to side and front elevation and radiator.
En-Suite - 3.00 x 1.83 (9'10" x 6'0") - Ceiling spotlights, obscure double glazed timber window to side elevation, floor to ceiling tiling, three piece bathroom suite comprising of built in wash hand basin, low flush WC, double shower enclosure with sliding glass doors and mains stainless steel shower, recessed tiled storage, chrome heated towel rail and airing cupboard housing Viessmann gas wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom Two - Ceiling light point and full height timber double glazed windows to front elevation.
Bathroom - 2.60 x 2.08 (8'6" x 6'10") - Ceiling spotlight, floor to ceiling tiling, built in vanity unit with basin and chrome mixer tap, low flush WC and panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and electric Mira shower over, recessed storage spaces and chrome heated towel rail.
Lease Information - Ground Rent: £300
Service Charge: £1,493.16
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Directional Note - Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road, upon reaching the Victoria Park Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Victoria Park Road. At the first traffic light junction turn left onto Queens Road, followed by the fourth left onto Clarendon Park Road where to property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the Agents For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44996946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26575047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.