4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Road, Haywards Heath
Under Offer £525,000
- Immaculate character home close to the railway station
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- 57' x 22' fully enclosed rear garden
- Stunning family sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Bay fronted living room with fireplace
- Separate dining room with chimney breast
- Top floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom - 3 first floor bedrooms and shower room
- Within 500 yards of the railway station and new Waitrose store (opening soon)
- Walking distance of excellent schools
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: D
Sold by Mansell McTaggart - Haywards Heath
An extended and beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi-detached Edwardian Villawithin a few hundred yards of the railway station with parking for 2 cars and a59' x 22' rear garden. The present owners bought the property in 2005 and in2010 embarked on a major enlargement and improvement programme to now provide areally lovely family home fitted to an excellent standard with neutraldecorations throughout. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises: anentrance hall with engineered oak flooring, a bay fronted sitting room withPlantation shutters and cast iron fire place, a separate dining room with chimneybreast and under stairs cupboard, an inner lobby with deep walk-in larder andseparate cloakroom and a kitchen which has been extended with bi-fold doors out tothe rear garden, a partly vaulted ceiling with Velux windows, engineered oakflooring, two bench seats and a range of cream coloured Shaker style units withoak worktops and some integrated appliances to include a fridge, freezer,dishwasher and wine chiller. On the first floor there is a beautiful bay frontedmain bedroom with a range of wardrobes, a second double sized bedroom, a thirdsingle sized bedroom/study and a shower room fitted with a modern white suite.The attic space has been converted into a large master suite which includes abedroom with numerous fitted wardrobes, eaves cupboards and an en-suite bathroom.Outside: there is a driveway providing parking for 2 cars and a side accessleads to the 59' x 22' North/west facing rear garden which includes raisedtimber deck, an area of lawn, recently planted shrubs, 2 useful sheds and isfully enclosed by fencing. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fullyappreciate the quality of this lovely home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6194349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.