2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJenny Burton Way, Hucknall, Nottingham
Sold STC £127,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- Viewing Essential
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de sac, this modern, two bedroom end-terraced property is a must view! The property benefits from having a private enclosed rear garden, conservatory, off-road parking and has been kept to a very high standard by the current owners.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de sac, this modern, two bedroom end-terraced property is a must view! The property benefits from having a private enclosed rear garden, conservatory, off-road parking and has been kept to a very high standard by the current owners. Internally this property comprises of having spacious living room with stairs off to first floor, a fitted kitchen and a conservatory with views over the garden. Upstairs there are two good size bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Outside the property to the front there is a driveway which is access via double wooden gates and a landscaped garden to the rear.
Living Room 14' 5" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.39m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed entrance door, coving to the ceiling, two ceiling roses, storage cupboard, fire place with an electric fire tiled surround and hearth and a wooden mantelpiece over, stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit with a rolled edge work surface over, incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, tiled splashbacks and flooring, double glazed window to the rear and doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and sides, wooden flooring and a door leading to the rear garden.
Airing cupboard, access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.68m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and fully tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is hedge frontage with a landscape front garden, a driveway which leads to the double wooden gates which provides secure parking . To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden benefiting from having a wooden shed, a feature paved patio seating area, lawned gardens with ornamental plant and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44997000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.