3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadowfields Drive, Huntington, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £245,000 to £260,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Extended and Refurbished Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Indian Stone Paving
- Popular Village Location close To Highly Regarded Secondary School
- Parking & Garage
EXTENDED & MODERNISED TRADITIONAL HOME WITH OPEN PLAN LIVING AREAS, LANDSCAPED GARDEN & CLOSE TO HUNTINGTON SECONDARY SCHOOL - This traditional three bedroom semi detached home has been skillfully extended and modernised with open plan living areas and stylish kitchen.
Meadowfields Drive is located in the popular village of Huntington and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This traditional three bedroom semi detached home has been skillfully extended and modernised by the current owners to include open plan living area and stylish kitchen. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, dining area, kitchen with french doors to rear garden, utility room and downstairs w.c. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to an integral garage and walled surround. To the rear is an enclosed landscaped garden with Indian stone paved patio, raised decking seating area with attractive planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this spacious family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
With upvc double glazed door to the front and radiator.
Tiled with WC and wash hand basin, tiled, upvc window to the rear and radiator.
Living Room 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
Spacious, open plan living room with electric fire, wall lights, telephone and TV point, upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 14' x 9' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.90m )
Open plan with two radiators and door to utility room.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Extended modern fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, Velux windows and upvc double glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.68m )
With wall and base units, work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and door to the rear.
Stairs from hall leading to landing, loft access with pull down ladder to part boarded loft with power supply and velux window.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with telephone and TV point, airing cupboard with gas c/h boiler and tank, upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' x 9' 2" ( 5.49m x 2.79m )
Double bedroom with TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
With TV point, upvc double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Modern family bathroom with bath with mixer taps, power shower, part tiling, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, upvc double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Enclosed rear garden with raised decking, Indian Stone paving, landscaped with shrubs and fenced borders and shed.
Garage 13' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.87m )
With power and lighting, plumbing and upvc double glazed door to utility room.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44997003.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.