1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVesper Road, Leeds
Sold STC £88,000
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Currently Rented Out for £495pm
- Popular Residential Location
- Lease Extended to 100 Years
- Private Garden To The Rear
- Allocated Parking
A well-proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat located in the popular residential area of Kirkstall, this property is sure to appeal to INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS. Currently rented out for £495 per calendar month and THE POSSIBILITY TO BUY WITH A TENANT IN SITU.
A well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat located in the popular residential area of Kirkstall close to the newly opened Kirkstall train station with access to Leeds city centre. This property is sure to appeal to FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS. Accommodation briefly comprises: Private entrance to front, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and house bathroom. In addition, this apartment benefits from having a garden to the rear. ALLOCATED PARKING. Extended lease of this property which has100 years remaining. Currently rented out for £495 per calendar month and the POSSIBILITY TO BUY WITH A TENANT IN SITU. VIEWING IS A MUST TO APPRECIATE WHAT IS ON OFFER.
A well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat located in the popular residential area of Kirkstall close to the newly opened Kirkstall train station with access to Leeds city centre. This property is sure to appeal to FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS. Accommodation briefly comprises: Private entrance to front, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and house bathroom. There is a PRIVATE GARDEN to the rear and ALLOCATED PARKING. Lease extended to 100 years. Currently rented out for £495 per calendar month and the possibility to BUY WITH A TENANT IN SITU.
Door to front to private entrance.
Lounge 15' 2" max to recess x 11' 6" ( 4.62m max to recess x 3.51m )
The lounge comprises: Fire place and double glazed window to the front
Kitchen 5' 1" x 8' 5" ( 1.55m x 2.57m )
The fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with complementary work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 8' 5" x 13' 5" ( 2.57m x 4.09m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
The bathroom comprises: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
The property benefits from a private garden to the rear and allocated parking.
Kirkstall is adjacent to Headingley and Leeds city centre and offers a range of local amenities including cinema, bowling alley, leisure centre, shops, restaurants, and pubs. Kirkstall Abbey offers some pleasant walks and a host of special events. Kirkstall is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers. The new Kirkstall Forge shopping complex provides additional amenities and the new train station provides transport links into the city centre.
Extended lease of this property which has100 years remaining
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44998029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFT104329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.