2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 5, Peach Street, Heanor
- SELECT CUL-DE-SAC WITH 4 NEW DWELLINGS.
- BRAND SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE.
- OPEN PLAN MODERN LIVING ROOM.
- TWO WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS.
- BOTH WITH ENSUITE FACILITIES.
- CLOSE TO SHIPLEY PARK & TOWN CENTRE.
Brand new two bedroom semi detached home situated on a new development of just four properties built by respected local builder.
The property will comprise of an entrance hall with cloakroom/WC and an open plan living/kitchen. To the first floor there are well proportioned bedrooms, each of which have an en-suite. To the outside there are gardens to front and rear. Private driveway parking.
From our Heanor Office, head out along Market Street to the island at Tesco's and take the first exit onto Derby Road. At the top of Tag Hill Turn left onto Thorpes Road and take the next right turn onto Burnthouse Road which is a one way Street. Peach Avenue is a turning on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44998359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.