5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Holt, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
Sold STC £1,775,000
- Five bedroom semi detached house
- Open plan kitchen and family room
- Leicht German kitchens and Miele appliances
- Separate dining and drawing rooms
- Sun room that leads out to the landscaped garden
- Single garage and storage space
- Ample parking on driveway
- Interior design by FORME in Winchester
- PEA rating = B
- EPC Rating = A
A stunning semi-detached new house offering the highest specification and versatile living space over four floors with garaging in detached coach house style building.
Regarded as Winchester's prime residential address, Sleepers Hill
enables quick access to the M3 and international airports whilst at the same time being only a few moments from the thriving historic city centre.
Local schools for all ages are within walking distance; notably
Winchester College, King's School, The Westgate School and Peter Symonds College.
Situated close to the countryside and nearby walks to St Catherine's Hill through the Water Meadows, Sleepers Hill strikes the perfect balance between rural and modern city living.
Danebury is a beautiful five bedroom home that has been superbly crafted and finished to provide the highest quality contemporary living close to the heart of Winchester.
Arranged over four floors, the quality of the build and attention to detail is apparent throughout. Leicht German kitchen units, Miele kitchen appliances and handcrafted walnut doors combine to provide unrivalled contemporary living.
The stone paved patios face south and lead onto the generous lawns and planted flower beds.
Danebury has a full sized single garage in The Stable. The Stable also has loft space for additional storage.
**Images from show home
Square Footage: 3,078 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44998626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WND160020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.