2 bedroom bungalow for saleChestnut Drive, Marton
Sold STC £125,000
- Vacant Possession
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
We offer to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally, gardens to both front and rear elevations and a driveway that gives access to a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44998854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.