3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshburn Place, Didcot
Withdrawn from Market £335,000
- Well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Living room, dining room with modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows
- Established and private south facing rear garden with side access
- Detached garage with light & power, driveway parking
- Sought after location on the very popular Ladygrove development
An attractive and well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in this very popular area within the Ladygrove development giving excellent access to many local amenities. bene?tting from a downstairs cloakroom, living room, dining room and fitted kitchen, three bedrooms with family bathroom and en-suite shower to master, established south facing rear garden with detached garage and driveway parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44999646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.