2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrecksfield, Skelton, York
Sold STC £185,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Stylish Bathroom
- Generous Rear Garden
- Corner Plot Position With Scope To Extend
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £182,000 for Brecksfield, Skelton, York.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown 28 The Village, Haxby, York YO32 3HT 01904 769991 before exchange of contracts.
Brecksfield is located in the charming village of Skelton and lies close to local schools and village amenities. Situated on a corner plot with a generous rear garden, this two double bedroom semi detached home has been modernised and extended to include a kitchen diner, two reception rooms and stylish bathroom. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, sitting room with french doors to rear garden, kitchen diner and utility room. To the first floor is a landing leading to two double bedrooms and newly installed bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and workshop. To the rear is a spacious lawned garden with raised decking decking area and outside lighting, paved patio and hedged borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
With understairs cupboard, upvc double glazed door to the front.
Living Room 16' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.02m )
Spacious living room with telephone and TV point, single glazed doors to the sitting room, upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Sitting Room 22' 6" x 11' 7" ( 6.86m x 3.53m )
Spacious sitting room with telephone and TV point, upvc window to the rear, radiator with upvc double glazed french patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.30m )
Spacious fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, gas oven with electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Utility Room 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
With wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the side and rear, door to the rear.
Stairs from hall to landing, airing cupboard with gas combi boiler and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" x 9' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom with TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front and rear.
Fully modernised part tiled bathroom, bath with mixer taps, shower, WC and wash hand basin, upvc window to the rear and radiator.
Graveled with walled surround.
Generous garden with fence, hedge and lawn.
With upvc double glazed door to the front.
Outbuilding 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45000807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.