2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Close To Town Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Immaculately Presented
- Period Features
- Permit Parking
This fabulous period property close to the Bury St. Edmund's town centre benefits from large rooms, high ceilings, large garden and period features.
This two bedroom period property is located on the ever popular Springfield Road and boast a lot of character. The property benefits from a downstairs W.C. along with utility area, fully fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge. The upstairs accommodation consists of two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property features a beautiful long rear garden which matches its fabulous location. Viewing's are highly recommended and should be arranged through the agent.
Double glazed door to front aspect, plastered ceiling, light fitting, power point, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to lounge.
Living/ Dining Room 27' 3" Max x 9' 9" Into Recess ( 8.31m Max x 2.97m Into Recess )
(Irregular Shaped Room)
Bay sash window to front aspect, sash window to rear, gas fireplace with surround in living room with a open fireplace in the dining area, 5 double sockets, television point, phone point, radiator x 2.
Doors leading to:
Ideal for storage or conversion, with light fitting, power point and natural light through the window.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 8" Max ( 2.92m x 2.64m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, solid oak work surfaces which include an inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink drainer, benefiting from a built-in electric double oven with four ring induction hob with extractor fan above and built-in dishwasher. Also includes 10 double sockets and radiator. Sash window to side aspect with door leading to the garden room, archway through to the utility room with door leading to the living room.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, solid oak work surfaces which includes a space for a tumbledryer and fridge/ freezer with plumbing for washing machine below the work surfaces. Power points, tiled flooring, archway through to the kitchen.
W.C. wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, door to utility area.
Wooden construction with shelving, tiled flooring, doors leading to the kitchen and rear garden.
Access to bedroom one, two and family bathroom off landing, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 13' 3" Into Recess ( 3.56m x 4.04m Into Recess )
Sash windows to front aspect x 2, power point, television point, radiator x 2, feature fireplace with surround.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Sash window to rear aspect, radiator, and feature fireplace.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, W.C. bath, shower cubicle with electric up and over shower, pedestal wash hand basin, water closet, radiator, airing cupboard with combination boiler, and tiled flooring.
Low maintenance front garden which is mostly laid to shingle with a pathway leading to the front door, bin storage.
Enclosed by fencing, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a separate paved patio seating area and has various flower beds with an array of shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45001263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.