3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchanger Road, South Norwood, SE25 5BA
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Vacant - no onward chain
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- Further reception room
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- In our opinion offers opportunity and potential
- Must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- Conveniently situated for Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station
We are pleased to offer this GOOD SIZE THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED family home which is vacant and has no onward chain. The property in our opinion offers OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL AND MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO BE APPRECIATED. Benefits include an open plan living room/dining room, a further reception room, upstairs bathroom, three good size bedrooms plus a good size rear garden. Situated near to Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station, local transport, schools and amenities. This property is a MUST VIEW. Call now to avoid disappointment.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.