3 bedroom detached house for saleBruntcliffe Close, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating
- Lounge, Dining Area And Conservatory
- Convenient For The Excellent Amenities Of Morley Centre
- Driveway Provides Ample Off-Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive three bedroom detached family home with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, beautiful conservatory with central heating radiator and kitchen fitted with a range of modern units and having integral hob, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and a bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrub border. A driveway to the side provides ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a timber decked patio, pebbled and paved garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular location this well presented property is convenient for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. This ideal family home is convenient for access onto the M621 and M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Further shopping and leisure amenities including Marks and Spencer, Ikea and Showcase Cinema can be found at Birstall Retail Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45003618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY121233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.