2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleTremaine Road, Anerley, London, SE20
- Share of the freehold
- Left -hand side of rear garden with newly decked area, which is a fantastic sun trap.
- Some original period features including a fire place surround with gas fitting if required
- Original front Sash windows, with some newly fitted double glazing to the rear of the property
- Modernised kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating with modern combination boiler including wireless handheld control
- Fantastic transport links and outstanding primary schools nearby
- Made to measure custom blinds in each room
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- 5 burner freestanding gas cooker with hood, integrated dishwasher and space for large fridge freezer
Tenure: Share of Freehold
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links including mainlines to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Victoria stations. Also, London Overground and Tramlink services within walking distance.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space, well appointed bedrooms and garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45007218.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lv3-4eom. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.