4 bedroom detached house for saleHillgarth, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12
Sold STC £189,950
- Impressively extended four bedroom detached property
- Ideal family home with spacious bedrooms
- Fantastic views out from the rear garden and elevation
- PVCu double-glazed and gas centrally heated
- Integral single garage and off-road parking via a single drive
- Attractive dining kitchen and a utility room
Far reaching views from the rear garden compliment this excellent four bedroom detached property which has been thoughtfully enhanced via a double storey extension to create a spacious fourth bedroom spanning the full length of the property, whilst to the downstairs a useful utility room has been created. Approaching the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden and a flagged pathway leading to a covered porch, whilst a PVCu double-glazed access door opens into an entrance hall having stairs rising to a first floor landing and an internal door into a lounge which leads into a dining kitchen and utility room with doors leading out onto the rear garden. Upstairs the property comprises of a first floor landing and hallway leading to the tiled house bathroom housing a three piece suite, there are four bedrooms in total made up of three doubles and one single. To the rear the garden is predominately laid to lawn with impressive open aspect views able to be enjoyed by a decked area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW160343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.