1 bedroom flat for saleSheen Road, Richmond
Sold STC £500,000
- Central Location
- Lift Service
- Flexible Accommodation
- Modern Throughout
- No Chain
NO CHAIN! EXCELLENT CONDITION! - Please contact Barnard Marcus to view - 020 8940 6006.
Barnard Marcus offers to the market a spacious one bedroom apartment situated within the sought after Grade II listed Lichfield Court, Sheen Road.
Our apartment occupies a fourth floor position within the main building and has the additional benefit of having an extra room which could be used as a guest area or study room.
Lichfield Court is Grade II listed Art Deco style apartment complex and offers a concierge service, residents parking, lift access as well as a decorative inner courtyard garden and pond.
Property accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, modern three piece bathroom suite, a sizeable open plan reception room/dining area with modern fitted kitchen, additional guest/study area, master double bedroom and a private balcony.
Lichfield Court, Sheen Road is perfectly located to enjoy all that Richmond has to offer including all the shops and restaurants. Richmond riverside, Richmond Park, and Richmond station (District line, over ground line and mainline to Waterloo) are also close by.
A viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's sole choice of agents - Barnard Marcus - 020 8940 6006
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45007602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.