4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClos Afon Llwyd, Pontypool
Withdrawn from Market
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- NEWLY INSTALLED VAILLANT BOILER
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO FANTASTIC SCHOOLS, PONTYPOOL TOWN CENTRE AND PONTYPOOL PARK
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- MUST SEE
Holmes and Castle are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom townhouse. It is a modern end link property which is within walking distance of fantastic schools, the town centre and Pontypool Park. Aside from the fantastic location of this house it benefits from spacious living accommodation including a modern lounge, conservatory (currently being used as a dining room) and a kitchen/breakfast room with all integrated appliances to remain. The four bedrooms are split over a further two floors along with a family bathroom including a shower over bath and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Further benefits include a private driveway for two cars and rear garden with decked area and side access. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full scope of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45007671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7085203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.