3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEverton Road, Birmingham
- Three bedroom end terrace
- Finished to a high standard
- Dining room
- Large garden
- Extension potential
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
STUNNING THREE BED This property has ben finished to a high standard throughout and with two receptions, new kitchen and large garden to the rear this really must be viewed. Call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
This is a very attractive three bedroom property that has been finished to a high standard throughout. Comprising of three bedrooms, a spacious lounge, second reception / dining room, modern kitchen and large garden to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Block paved frontage leading to:
Via a door to front elevation, tiled flooring and doors to:
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 10" ( 5.64m x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation giving rear garden access, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.51m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and door access to the rear garden.
Loft access, storage cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 9' 7" ( 3.66m into recess x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" plus recess x 10' 6" plus recess ( 3.12m plus recess x 3.20m plus recess )
(Irregular shaped room)
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" into recess x 8' 7" ( 2.39m into recess x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap, W.C, wash hand basin, partial wall tiling and a central heating radiator.
Laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45008070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.