3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRose Crescent, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge & open plan kitchen/dining room
- Well tended gardens to the front & rear
- Modern presentation throughout
- Close to primary schools and bus links
- Viewings highly recommended
Must be viewed to be appreciated! This well presented semi detached house is situated within a quiet residential location, offering easy access to Ainsdale Village and within walking distance of local primary schools and bus links. The property is presented throughout to a high standard, with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, lounge and open plan dining kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are beautifully tended gardens to the front and rear, the rear being a particular feature and enjoying a southerly aspect. Viewings are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45008079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.