3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Way, Tavistock, PL19
- PRICE REDUCED to attract quick sale. No chain and immediately available.
- A quiet position close to the town with 3 good sized bedrooms. Master ensuite with shower.
- Well designed kitchen with gas hob and electric hob. Gas central heating throughout.
- Rural position amongst mature trees and lanscaping. Dartmoor National Park is on your doorstep.
- Good school catchment area with easy access to to the cities of Plymouth and Exeter.
- Interior and exterior freshly painted and professionally cleaned throughout.
- A safe and child friendly sunny back garden and patio with some mature shrubs.
- Wheel chair accessible from the front and back of the house.
- EPC Rating is scored at 75 with UPVC double glazing throughout.
- Tavistock is a highly sought after town with an excellent range of shops and public amenities.
- We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom end-of-terrace house in this sought after and convenient location in Tavistock within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
- The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
- Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45008313.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lv7-leza. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.