2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Street, Leek
Offers in Region of £82,000
* A two bedroom mid terraced property situated in a highly convenient position for the town centre and it's amenities.
* The well presented accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge and Kitchen to the ground floor. Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* To the rear of the property is the added bonus of an enclosed garden area.
* The property may be of interest to landlords or first time buyers.
* Offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
Lounge - 3.68m X 4.02m (12'1" X 13'2") - Fitted carpet. Feature fire surround, open style fire with tiled inset and granite style hearth. Radiator. Two wall lights. UPVC double glazed window to the front. Cupboard housing the gas and electric meters. TV point. Stairs off to the first floor. One central light. Fitted carpet. Feature exposed brick archway leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.70m X 2.70m (12'2" X 8'10") - Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric hob and electric double oven. Sink unit with one central tap. Tiled flooring. Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. One central light. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. UPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear. Electric wall heater.
First Floor Landing - Central light. Loft access.
Bedroom One - 3.67m X 3.99m (12'0" X 13'1") - Fitted carpet. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the front. One central light.
Bedroom Two - 2.0m X 2.71m (6'7" X 8'11") - Fitted carpet. Radiator. One central light. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower off tap. Part tiled walls. Window to the rear. Radiator. One central light.
Outside - To the rear there is a low maintenance garden which has patio seating area, flower and shrub borders and is enclosed.
Services - Gas fired central heating
Electric heater in kitchen
Majority double glazed bar one window
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45008319.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26583391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.