3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
This delightful character home, built in approx. 1901, offers very well arranged accommodation which is complimented by a decent sized rear garden featuring a studio/home office. The property is located in this popular Surrey Hills village, just a few miles from the centre of Guildford and surrounded by miles of open countryside.
* Entrance hallway with laminate wood flooring
* Living room with square bay window, working cast iron feature fireplace and laminate wood flooring
* Dining room featuring under stair storage area, laminate wood flooring and a door opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen fitted with a range of cream units, solid wood worktops, integrated double oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor fan above and ceramic tiled flooring
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedroom one with built-in storage cupboard
* Bedroom two, additional double room
* Bedroom three, single room with built-in storage cupboard
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45009003.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 237600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.