3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
Guide Price £450,000
* Entrance hallway with laminate wood flooring
* Living room with square bay window, working cast iron feature fireplace and laminate wood flooring
* Dining room featuring under stair storage area, laminate wood flooring and a door opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen fitted with a range of cream units, solid wood worktops, integrated double oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor fan above and ceramic tiled flooring
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedroom one with built-in storage cupboard
* Bedroom two, additional double room
* Bedroom three, single room with built-in storage cupboard
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: D
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a paved driveway/frontage and gravelled area * The rear garden has a paved patio area adjoining the house with a storage shed; the rest is laid to level lawn with a hedged perimeter and a side gate giving access to the front of the property * At the end of the garden, there is a log cabin that is ideal for use as a home office/studio and fully equipped with light and power
Chilworth is a popular village in the Surrey Hills surrounded by miles of countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. The village has a local shop, two churches (St Thomas and St. Augustine's Benedictine Abbey), two schools (Chilworth Infant School and Tillingbourne Junior School), a pub (The Percy Arms) and a railway station on the North Downs Line. The village nestles below the North Downs, overlooked by St. Martha's Hill and St. Martha's Church. The County town of Guildford lies approx. four miles to the North-West and has a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. The mainline railway station at Guildford offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 and A31 provide access to the South coast and the M25 to central London and International airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45009003.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 237600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.