4 bedroom flat for saleLeathwaite Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Desirable split level Victorian maisonette
- Bright and spacious accommodation of 1,366 sq. ft.
- Excellent condition throughout
- Recently renovated High ceilings and solid wooden floors
- Double reception room opening to a newly fitted modern kitchen
- Four double bedrooms
- Newly fitted family bathroom and cloakroom
- Private south facing roof terrace
- Moments from Northcote Road Close to Clapham Junction station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A most sought after immaculately presented four bedroom Victorian maisonette located moments from the bars and restaurants on Northcote Road and within walking distance from Clapham Junction mainline station.
Set over two floors, on a quiet residential Road, this property boasts well balanced accommodation of 1366 sq. ft. The front door opens into a private entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor and a spacious double bedroom to the rear of the property. There is a newly fitted family bathroom and large open plan double reception room opening to newly fully fitted kitchen with Centre Island and solid wooden floors.
On the second floor there are three further double bedrooms a newly fitted cloakroom and a south facing roof terrace overlooking the London skyline.
The apartment also benefits from eves storage and is in immaculate condition throughout.
The property is situated on Leathwaite Road, just off the Northcote Road. Wandsworth Common and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45009072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.