5 bedroom detached bungalow for sale., Barry Sidings Country Park, Pontypridd
- SMALL HOLDING
- THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOM ANNEX
- DETACHED STABLES WITH PLANNING
- SEVERAL PADDOCKS WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- PERFECT FOUR EQUESTRIAN LIVING
Allen & Harris are delighted to market this generous detached bungalow with land. Within walking distance to Barry Sidings Country Park and great access to Pontypridd and Cardiff via the A470, this property is perfect if you're looking for rural living! Call us now to arrange an appointment!
Living accommodation comprises:
Some of the further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, several paddocks, a detached block of six stables, summer house and detached double garage. This property is perfect if your looking for a country lifestyle. Full Planning Permission granted for a change of use on the detached block of stables to a three bedroom detached house - Planning Ref: 10/0981/10
Property Location - The property location is perfect for a rural lifestyle. The property is just set back off Barry Siding Country Park with excellent running and cycling tracks with a few minutes walk to Legends Health Club.
Local Attractions - By travelling less than a two miles in a Northern Direction you will reach the Rhondda Heritage Park and The Pop Factory. Pubs such as The Bertie and Trehafod Workmen's Club are located locally. Located in a southern direction is Pontypridd Town Centre.
Transport Links - Trehafod Train Station is located nearby with the Cardiff/Treherbert train line. There are also local buses which transport North and South of the Rhondda Valley to Pontypridd and Cardiff.
Recent History - The property was once home of the popular local attraction "little friends farm" which used to accommodate a variety of animals including Horses and Guinea Pigs.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.38m )
Entered through double glazed PVCu french style doors, double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points. Glass panelled double doors leading to:
Lounge 19' Max x 13' 2" Max ( 5.79m Max x 4.01m Max )
Laid to laminate flooring, multi-fuel log burner with tiled surround. Radiators, power points, door to bedroom three and kitchen, double glazed PVCu sliding patio doors leading to:
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to sides and rear, velux windows, laid to laminate flooring, power points, double glazed PVCu french style doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 18' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.74m x 2.69m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral electric oven with four ring induction hob and cooker hood over. Breakfast bar area, radiator, power points, tiled splash backs. Full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed PVCu windows to front and rear, plumbing available for washing machine, laid to laminate flooring. Door leading to:
Utility Room 6' x 5' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.78m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to rear and side, double glazed PVCu patio door with a rear entrance to the property.
Double glazed PVCu window to side, laid to laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Four piece suite comprising; Low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with tiled surround and freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.50m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to side, double glazed PVCu french doors to side over looking side garden. Laid to wooden flooring, radiators, power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, laid to wooden flooring, radiator, power points.
Study-Store Room 4' 8" x 3' 8" ( 1.42m x 1.12m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, glass panelled doors leading to:
Dressing Room 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, door to:
Two piece suite comprising; Low level W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Lounge-Diner 16' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 11' x 5' 7" ( 3.35m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45009819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.