2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Brierley, Barnsley
- 2 bedrooms + loft room
- Semi detached
- Well decorated and appointed
- Elevated from pavement level
- Will interest a range of purchasers
WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS. Lovely property situated in a highly regarded area giving access to commuter links. Legal fees paid up to £500, enquire for further details.
WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS. Lovely property situated in a highly regarded area giving access to commuter links. Book your viewing now!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door and access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 9" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.00m into recess )
There are double doors leading to the kitchen, inset to the chimney breast with a timber surround which houses the multi-fuel burner, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.19m x 3.28m into recess )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in Shaker style, there is a one and a half bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring and a rear facing double glazed window.
With a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Downstairs Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 10" plus recess ( 3.91m x 3.30m plus recess )
There is laminate flooring, lobby, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Having a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
There is a radiator, storage cupboard and a rear facing double glazed window.
Loft Room 13' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.91m )
With eaves storage access, radiator and two rear facing double glazed windows.
The property is elevated from pavement level, there is a pebbled garden to the front and a rear patio garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45009834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.