3 bedroom house for saleBexhill Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Extended Semi Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms, Conservatory
- Bay Fronted Living Room, Kitchen/Diner
- Ample Off Road Parking, Garage
- Excellent Family Sized Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this extended three bedroom semi detached family house found in a popular location enjoying ample off road parking to the front and side which leads to a garage. The rear garden is a particular feature considered to be of an excellent size enjoying seclusion and privacy. The property affords well proportioned accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, bay fronted living room, open plan kitchen/diner, conservatory, to the first floor three bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Enjoying double glazing and gas fired central heating, internal viewings come highly recommended for this property that is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Bedroom 1 - 13' x11' -
Bedroom 2 - 11' x10' -
Bedroom 3 - 8' x 8' -
Reception 1 - 13' x 11' -
Reception 2 - 11' x10' -
Reception 3 - 17' x 9'10 Conservatory -
Kitchen - 9' x 8' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45010575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26584102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.