3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Giles Place, DUNDEE, DD3
Sold STC £105,000
- Most Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- Fully Refurbished And Modernised
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- EPC = D
- Ideal Family Home
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Private Gardens And Driveway
* Home report value £105,000
* Beautifully presented semi detached villa offering family accommodation over two levels
* Situated within an established residential area close to shops, supermarkets, schools and main transport links
* Ideally suited to those seeking a quality affordable family home or buy to let opportunity
* Extensively upgraded and modernised by the current owners
* 3 double bedrooms
* Spacious lounge diner
* Well appointed modern fitted kitchen
* Family Bathroom
* Double glazing and gas central heating
* Attractive private gardens with feature decking
* Driveway affording off street parking with additional lean to providing external storage
Home Report Value £105,000. This is a beautifully presented semi detached villa offering spacious family sized accommodation over two levels. The property has been extensively upgraded and modernised by the current owners and is brought to the market in excellent decorative order. The accommodation comprises: spacious lounge diner, contemporary modern fitted kitchen featuring integrated gas hob, oven and extractor, 3 double bedrooms (one with full width wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors) and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the private front gardens are laid mainly to lawn with driveway affording off street parking. The enclosed rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn with feature decking area. There is a useful lean to providing external storage. EPC Rating = Band D.
St. Giles Place is located towards the northern edge of the city and is well placed for access to a range of local amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools, post office and main bus services to the city centre.
Most attractive and affordable family home or buy-to-let opportunity with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge Diner 17' 7" x 10' 6" (5.35m x 3.2m )
Kitchen 9' 0" x 11' 2" (2.75m x 3.4m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 10' 8" (1.8m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' 10" (4.05m x 3.3m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 10' 10" (2.9m x 3.3m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 10" (longest) (3.75m x 3.3m (longest) )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45010866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528334837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.