5 bedroom detached house for saleBramhall Lane South, Bramhall,
Sold STC £1,400,000
- A Most Impressive Edwardian Detached Residence.
- 3700sqft Of Stunning Family Accommodation Over Three Floors Plus Cellars And A Triple Garage
- Beautifully Refurbished Throughout With Quality Fittings
- Impressive Reception Hall, Drawing Room, Sitting Room
- Fabulous Open Plan Dining Kitchen/Family Room With Bi-Fold Doors On To The Landscaped Garden.
- Large Master Bedroom Suite With Bathroom And Dressing Room
- Many Period Features, Five Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Standing Set Back From The Road In Stunning Landscaped Gardens Of Over 1/2 An Acre
A most impressive secluded Edwardian residence standing in grounds of over 1/2 an acre. This home has been extended and refurbished to exacting standards. Accessed by oak gates onto a sweeping driveway, impressive reception hall, drawing room, sitting room, fabulous open dining kitchen and family room, utility room, five double bedrooms, dressing room, two ensuites and a family bathroom. Triple garage and useful cellars.
This Grand Edwardian detached residence has been restored and refurbished throughout to extremely high standards and great cost. It stands in large mature gardens within walking distance to Bramhall village. The property offers private gardens to all sides, with access via a long sweeping driveway with oak gates. On entering the property you are greeted with a fabulous reception hall, with restored Parquet flooring and fire place. There is a drawing room, second sitting room and across the back of the property is a most impressive open plan dining kitchen fitted in bespoke units and family room. there are five double bedrooms in total, the master has a large dressing room and fabulous en suite, there is a further en suite off the second bedroom and luxurious family bathroom. To the outside there is a triple brick built garage and beautiful landscaped gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 615541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.