2 bedroom terraced house for saleIvy Avenue, Oldfield Park, Bath
- An early 1900s terraced house
- Offered with immediate vacant possession
- Sought-after residential location
- 2 double bedrooms
- Long rear gardens with potential garage space
- Gas central heating
This early 1900s terraced house has recently been refurbished and is ready for immediate occupancy.
With two floors of accommodation the house is equipped with gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Entered on the ground floor there is a long hallway with doors leading into the sitting and dining rooms. The sitting room is at the front of the house with two windows overlooking the front. There is an arched opening leading directly into the dining area that is centrally located on the ground floor.
The kitchen offers direct access into the back garden and is fitted with a range of cupboards, drawers and wall mounted cabinets.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
Ivy Avenue is a quiet no-through road, conveniently located towards the top of Oldfield Park. Moorland Road, a thriving shopping centre, is a short distance away, and offers an excellent selection of shops, making a wonderful alternative to city centre shopping.
Excellent bus services run to and from town, and the local Oldfield Park Station is within walking distance. There are several good local schools to choose from, such as Moorlands, St John’s Primary, Oldfield Junior School, Hayesfield and Beechen Cliff Senior Schools.
Property ref: 121_1126_4235720
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4235720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Naylor Estate Agents Ltd, Bath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.