2 bedroom bungalow for saleWooldeys Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
- Spacious 2 bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow
- Large lounge
- Garage and driveway
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating E (50)
From first impressions this semi-detached chalet bungalow seems smaller than you may realise. Once inside the true space of the property can be appreciated, as not only does it benefit from a rear extension, the property has also had a loft conversion as well.The spacious lounge overlooks the rear garden and is a great place to entertain friends and family in the evenings and at the weekends. The bungalow has been a great family home for many years and has a lot to offer the new owners.Parking is not an issue as the bungalow comes with a garage and a driveway. This desirable property is located in one of Rainham's most central and sought after roads. The high street is within a short distance, and is only minutes away from the local shops and amenities when needing to pop out for those everyday essentials.This property is being offered with no forward chain and we recommend you call the office to arrange a viewing, as we do not see this bungalow being available for long.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 10'2 (3.30m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom: 5'8 x 5'4 (1.73m x 1.63m)
- Reception: 12'4 x 5'6 (3.76m x 1.68m)
- Kitchen: 8'2 x 5'3 (2.49m x 1.60m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 12'4 x 11'6 (3.76m x 3.51m)
- Conservatory: 12'4 x 11'8 (3.76m x 3.56m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'3 (3.23m x 3.13m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45011628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.