2 bedroom terraced house for salePalace Close, SLOUGH
- Two Bedroom Home
- Reception Room
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance to local schools and amenities
- No onward chain
A mid terrace two bedroom home situated within walking distance of local schools and amenities and benefiting from two allocated parking spaces. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Eton Fields Estate is this two bedroom home. The property is presented in good order throughout and benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, fitted kitchen and bathroom, The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing and there is driveway parking to the front. Highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' 3" ( 4.17m x 4.04m )
Window to front, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 13' 8" max. ( 2.67m x 4.17m max. )
Two double glazed windows to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, door to rear, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, cooker-hood, gas hob, electric oven, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 10' 9" max. ( 2.39m x 3.28m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc.
Lawn and patio areas.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45012315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.