3 bedroom town house for salePhoenix Drive, Eastbourne
Sold STC £270,000
- THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- TWO EN SUITES & A FAMILY BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 11TH FEBRUARY - CALL US NOW TO RESERVE A TIME SLOT - LIMITED AVAILABILITY ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER North Harbour development. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 11TH FEBRUARY - CALL US NOW TO RESERVE A TIME SLOT - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Three Bedroom townhouse located in the SOUGHT AFTER North Harbour development. Boasting WELL PRESENTED Living accommodation throughout with TWO EN SUITES, Private Balcony to the rear and OFF ROAD PARKING. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 9' 7" x 10' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.12m )
Double glazed patio door to the rear aspect leading into the garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door into the en suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, shaver light, radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect either side of the french doors opening onto the balcony, radiator, double internal doors leading into the hallway.
A wood decked balcony with glass enclosure, having ample seating space overlooking the garden.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with a tiled splashback, radiator and extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.68m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer, electric eye level double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, spotlighting over, breakfast bar area, ample space for a dining room table, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing, double storage cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, two built in wardrobes, radiator, door into the en suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, shaver light, radiator, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 7' ( 4.14m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, shaver light, extractor fan, double glazed window to the front aspect.
A landscaped rear garden having a shingled area further area is laid to lawn with shrub borders, side and rear gated access, brick wall surround, paved seating area and further decked area with ample seating space.
The front of the property provides off road parking for two vehicles with a car port area. Storage area inside the car port with roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45013491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.