3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorris Road, Birmingham
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden & Driveway
CASH BUYERS ONLY THREE BEDROOMS** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS** KITCHEN ** BATHROOM ** REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY ** PLEASE CALL NOW & DON'T MISS OUT!!
CASH BUYERS ONLY ** THREE BEDROOMS** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS** KITCHEN ** BATHROOM ** REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY ** PLEASE CALL NOW & DON'T MISS OUT!!
Laid to lawn with paved drive.
Door into hall.
Ceiling light point, heater, storage cupboard, cupboard housing meters, doors to lounge and dining room, stairs to first floor elevation.
Lounge 9' 11" max x 14' 2" max into bay ( 3.02m max x 4.32m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, gas fire point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear and door to garden, gas fire point.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' ( 2.64m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, ceiling strip light, gas cooker point, door to side entry.
Gate to front and door to rear, door to storage with plumbing for washing machine.
Ceiling light point, access to loft, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" plus bay x 8' 8" to chimney ( 3.76m plus bay x 2.64m to chimney )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, heater.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' max ( 3.66m x 3.05m max )
Single glazed window to rear, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' ( 2.31m x 1.83m )
Double glazed bow window to front, ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, wall light point, cupboard housing water tank.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45013536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.