3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Bank, Parson Drove, Wisbech
- Brand new detached bungalow (under construction)
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/family room
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Single garage
- Photos show a similar property
EXECUTIVE STYLE WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION! Beautifully situated on a small development of 4 executive style bungalows in a pleasant village location, this brand new detached bungalow offers an open plan lounge/kitchen/family room for contemporary living, 3 double bedrooms and en-suite shower room.
EXECUTIVE STYLE WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION!! Set within the popular village of Parson Drove, which offers many local amenities, this executive style detached bungalow is currently under construction and due to be completed summer 2017. The accommodation will comprise an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. The lounge area will have a log burner and French doors leading out to the rear garden, whilst the kitchen/diner will be fitted with bi-folding doors and a range of modern wall and base units. The kitchen will also be fitted with an integrated oven and hob with a cooker hood above. A door will lead through to the separate utility room. There will be three double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation will be the family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking, a single garage and an enclosed rear garden.
Lounge Area 13' 1" x 14' 8" ( 3.99m x 4.47m )
Kitchen/Dining Area 21' 3" x 14' 8" ( 6.48m x 4.47m )
Utility Room 7' 7" x 10' 9" ( 2.31m x 3.28m )
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.58m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 13' 5" ( 3.58m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 13' 6" ( 3.51m x 4.11m )
Bathroom 7' x 9' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.95m )
Garage 25' 4" x 10' 1" ( 7.72m x 3.07m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. Continue into Leverington Common and at the next crossroads follow the road round to your right into Parson Drove. Proceed through the village and at the T junction turn right, then immediately right in to The Bank, where the properties will be found in a small development on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.