3 bedroom terraced house for saleBraemar Avenue, Thornton Heath, CR7
- Reception room with bay window and fireplace
- Huge family/dining/kitchen with utility and guest WC
- Integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Skylights and folding doors to the 75' private garden
- Master bedroom with wall-to-wall wardrobes
- Second double bedroom
- Third single bedroom, also ideal as a study or office
- Contemporary, family sized bathroom
An exceptional three bedroom well proportioned, wider than average 1930's terrace house, situated on a peaceful residential road. The property has been stylishly extended to the rear, offering generous living space.
An exceptional three bedroom well proportioned and wider than average 1930's terrace house, situated on a peaceful residential road. The property has been stylishly extended to the rear, offering an expansive full-width kitchen/dining room.
Thornton Heath Recreation Ground entrance on Braemar Avenue, London Road provides good range of local amenities. There are two stations nearby, Thornton Heath and Norbury with direct links into London Victoria which can be reached on foot or by No.50 Bus.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.